Thursday, August 19, 2010

Project Runway

Wasn't planning to blog about Project Runway, but damn, girlfriend. The judges are definitely doing crack or sniffing glue because those were some whack choices.

Christopher was on the bottom, really?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

And Michael C. won?!?!?!?!?!?!!? Not Michael D. ?!?!?!?!?!?!?

It was funny to see Philip Treacy smiling politely. If I could do thought bubbles, I'd have one of him thinking ? about some of the choices. He clearly was not a fan of Valerie (and I'm amazed she was in the top. Tim was right about those zippers. ick.) But then again, he liked Michael C's too. If I were convinced that he chose the shimmering fabric to go with the mask, I'd be with them. But it was a happy accident.

And when are they going to recognize the fabulousness of Mondo?

No comments: