Thursday, September 3, 2009

Top Chef 6.3

Well, what do you know? The judges used a cumulative decision to send Preety home. Not that I'm complaining. After her track record, she probably deserved it.

But cheftestants really need to watch the show some time. Rule 1. never serve a pasta salad. It always sends someone home. Rule 2. never decide to throw something extra together because you have time. It always lands you on the bottom. Heck, learn from the last episode, Mike I. Ashley almost got bit because she decided to do that.

Speaking of the pasta salad, as we were watching TC, S exclaimed: "I could do that!" Yeah, he probably could. He's a master at throwing processed foods together. As someone who just made a pasta salad of black beans, elbows, tiny sweet, sweet tomatoes, fresh corn and peppers with a lime-cilantro vinaigrette, I also was not impressed. It took me maybe 20 minutes? They had four hours!

And I loved Jenn's drill sergeant tendencies. She rocks!

No comments: