Thursday, August 7, 2008

Project Runway 5.4

So I was happily packing away for our beach outing when I realized it was 9;45 and I was missing Project Runway! Oh no!
I caught the tail end. Then thought I could watch at 11 -- no such luck. Bravo had on that lame take my ex-fiancee, please, show.

Woke up at 2 a.m. and watched then. Sometimes insomnia comes in handy. Liked Korta's, liked Joe's though didn't like his attitude. Take a chill pill, dude. Daniel's attitude was so bad I thought he should go home instead of Jennifer. I was disappointed that -- considering she lives in Italy -- we didn't get to know her better. Why didn't the producers give a little of her bio and saved Korta's undoubtedly fascinating life story for later? After all she's going to be here for two more episodes at minimum. Jennifer's outfit actually was cute, unlike Daniel's, even though it wasn't appropriate for this contest.

Also liked Terri's. I'm developing a girl-crush on her.

Stella keeps hanging on. God knows why. Ditto Blayne.

Daniel's dress did look blue to me in the workroom though it looked purple on the runway. Hey Daniel, if Tim tells you that Wonder Woman is not a bad look for an Olympic athlete, and one of your know-it-all colleagues tell you it isn't, listen to Tim next time, m'kay?

Jerrell's might not have been that bad if it weren't for the bizzarro hat.

Of course, this is based on an insomniac, half-drowsy haze, so who knows how accurate my first impressions are.

No comments: