Sunday, July 29, 2007

I'm sick of it already

I have to read what's going on in the presidential campaigns and I have to say, I'm sick of it already. S has Wolf Blitzer on in the background and I want to scream: "Just shut up already!" I don't care about this dustup between Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama. It doesn't matter at this point. You can never say never if you're president. And guess what, guys of the press. The majority of voters don't give a flying you-kn0w-what. I live in DC but feel like the rest of America, probably, watching this circus.
There was a great article in the Washington Post on how the Democrats need to start talking to the gut instead of putting out intellectual talking lists. So true. I'm a laundry list kind of person. I'm generally attracted to the most knowledgeable candidates, like Bill Richardson in this race, Bruce Babbitt and Paul Tsongas in previous ones.
But most people go with their gut.
In the meantime, I wish the tv shows would just do the news.

No comments: